Glasgow October 2017
Remarkably, the last time we had a breakfast dedicated to Content Marketing was over four years ago, yet it is more important than ever. Back in 2013 marketers were beginning to realise the importance of Content and the need to tell the businesses story, but have we progressed much beyond this? Here are some questions you should ask yourself:
- Do you have a coherent Content strategy?
- Do you have specific aims and objectives for your Content Marketing activity?
- Do you create different types of Content for specific audiences or to meet specific objectives?
- Do you operate to a clearly considered Content calendar?
- Are people engaging with your Content?
- Are you getting your Content in front of your target audience?
- Are you making use of the right tools to get your Content in fornt of the right people?
- Are you re-purposing the good Content?
If the answer to any of these questions is No, you should consider attending the October New Media Breakfast.
We will define Content and explore how to establish what is the right type of Content for you to use. We will look at developing a strategy and a Content calendar that will assist you to create timely and engaging content.
We will examine the Content journey and demonstrate how to make full use of the content you create by extending its reach, both online and offline.
We will provide actual examples of Content used in B2B, B2C and Third Sector organisations and help you to understand the extensive opportunities that exist today to use Content to get your message directly in front of relevant decision makers.
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in marketing a B2B, B2B or Third Sector organisation or any size.
No.29 Members Go Free
If you are a 29 Member you can attend the breakfast free of charge. Please email email@example.com with you membership number and he will add you to the attendance list.
We hope you can make it along to this event. If so, I look forward to seeing you on the day. If you have found this post interesting please share it with your online community. Thank You.